THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED
Pippa Jameson Interiors has been running since 2007 and has established itself as one of the UK’s leading interior and design websites. We are now in a position where we are looking for a part-time website Editor. This is a non-salary role with paid travel expenses within London.
The role will consist of managing and overseeing a team of existing writers, commissioning & planning feature ideas, market & trend research, arts and exhibition reviews, attending press shows, building and developing new and existing client relationships and an overall management of the site. The candidate will need have a keen interest in interiors and be able to talk knowledgeably about the subject.
This is a very exciting time for the company in terms of growth and opportunities. We are looking for somebody to play a key role in developing the websites editorial strength and market position. In turn, increasing revenue and expanding this editorial role in to a full time paid position. For the right candidate the opportunities are limitless.
We have the option for you to work remotely or in a London based studio.
- Editor for Pippa Jameson Interiors
- 2 days a week
- Experience/interest in design, interiors & Arts
- Must be good writer and communicator
- Self motivated and creative
- Good opportunities to develop position within a growing business
- Working with the Director and owner of the site to develop interesting marketing and creative strategies
- Must be PC literate and web savvy
- Please show examples of work
- Would suit London based candidate
Please apply in writing to email@example.com